4 hours 30 minutes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups milk
- favourite fruit
- Add cornstarch, salt and brown sugar in a sauce pan on medium heat.
- Add 2 cups of milk gradually while stirring.
- Stir occasionally for 15 minutes until mixture is thick. Then remove the saucepan from heat.
- In a bowl, separate 2 eggs, mix the egg yolks with a fork.
- Slowly add 1 cup of the sauce to the egg yolks. Mix together.
- Pour everything into the saucepan again cook on stove top at medium heat for two more minutes. Stir continuously.
- Remove the pan from heat and add in the butter and vanilla. Stir until everything is combined.
- Pour pudding into a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to cool and serve to guests with fresh fruit, enjoy!