There are many strawberry farms in Prince Edward Island, but everyone knows that the sweetest strawberries come from Avonlea. These strawberry cheesecake bites are super simple to make for a sweet dessert after tea. No need to turn on the oven, this snack can be made in 15 minutes. For more Avonlea recipes, take a look at our Youtube Playlist, or take home the recipes yourself with the Cooking with Anne of Green Gables Set.
- About a pound of strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Whipped cream
- Carefully cut the tops of strawberries and cut out the insides.
- In a small bowl combine the sugar, vanilla and cream cheese. Mix together until everything is combined.
- Fill the strawberries with the cream cheese mixture, roll the outside of the strawberry in the graham cracker crumbs and top with whipped cream. Repeat this step until all the strawberries are finished.